Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orly Fowl Play


For your viewing pleasure today I have Orly Fowl Play. This color is outstanding! A deep wine color with flakies. I love it! I got a ton of compliments on this one. I think I'll just get right to the pictures on this one. Please excuse the tip wear. The day I put this on we had no sun so I waited to take pictures of it.





All this photos were taken in full sun (we don't really get anything other than full sun around here. Except for the day I put on Fowl Play).

What is your favorite polish from Orly's Birds of a Feather collection?

Sara

3 comments:

  1. wow! looks beautiful! i think my favorite one though is the blue one! but this is still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is sooo pretty! I have it in my stash but I have yet to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Beanie I would have to agree with you. There's something special about that blue. Emily you should wear it right away!

    ReplyDelete