Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Color Club Perfectly Mol-ten

Today I have the most perfect (haha) green foil nail polish. I actually have some other stuff I was going to blog first but I put this on today and was blown away. I love foils. They are one of my favorite finishes, so I was super excited when Color Club put out a collection of foils recently. My 3 year old picked the green for me to wear first. At one coat this polish is almost perfect. At two coats it is perfect. This was so easy to use, it almost applied itself. After my experience this morning I can not wait to try the rest out. I'm really excited to use these for stamping and for making stripes with the striping tape.

outside, partially sunny


outside shade


again in the shade to show off the sparkle

So what do you think? Do you own any of these yet?

Take care,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. I really love foils so I'm hoping to find this set at Ross like I have with my other Color Club sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, I hope you are able to find it. I found mine at the first Ross I went to and have seen it at a few others as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very awesome!

    ReplyDelete