Monday, October 17, 2011

Wet n Wild Behind Closed Doors

Today I have the much coveted Behind Closed Doors from the Wet n Wild On the Prowl collection. I had pretty much given up hope that I would ever find any of these but then I stumbled across them in an Albertsons grocery store. Yay! So this is two coats of BCD over one coat of WNW Black Creme. I didn't love the way BCD looked by itself at three coats. I love it over the black though. Then because I can't leave well enough alone I matted it with a layer of Essie Matte About You. My only complaint is Matte About You took some of the color off the glitter so it looks like there are a few pieces of silver glitter mixed in. Oh well, now I know to put a clear topcoat on first then the matte.


*Both these pictures were taken inside with indirect sunlight from the kitchen window.

I loved this mani. It's one of my favorites in a long time. I picked up a few others from the OTP collection as well. Were you able to find any of these? What's your favorite?

Take care,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! :) I love how glitter looks when it's matte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Matte glitter is my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it matte!

    ReplyDelete