Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Joe Fresh Peacock and Essie As Gold as it Gets

I got my first Canadian nail mail and couldn't be more excited. I got Joe Fresh Peacock and Twilight. I also received Gosh Ocean and Green Dragon. They are all amazing. Today I'm going to show you Peacock with a layer of Essie As Gold as it Gets. Total stunner! So far this is the only Luxeffects I have picked up but I've been eyeballing two others.

Check out the pictures! There are a ton. Sorry about the less than stellar clean up. It's been weirdly cloudy here and I was trying to hurry to catch at least a little sun. All the pictures are outside with cloudy sun (I know, that doesn't really make sense, just go with it).








Here is a picture of Peacock by itself. So amazing! Can't wait to wear this as a pedi color!


What do you think of my first Canadian polish? Are there any other Joe's I must own?

Have a great day!
Sara

4 comments: