Monday, December 19, 2011

China Glaze Frostbite

This was taken inside

I have a lot of blue nail polish. I love blues! This blue just shot up the list of my favorite blues. It's amazing! This is China Glaze Frostbite. This is two coats although I think I might do three next time I wear it, with a topcoat. I have this on as I'm typing and I just can't stop checking out my nails. After putting it on, I decided to matte it. Oh my word it's freaking amazing! Kinda looks like metal on my nails but not shiny.

I think all but one or two of these pictures was taken outside in overcast conditions. The others were taken inside next to the window.

inside







Can you see the weird white speck on my ring finger in the last photo? That is from my Essie Matte About You. It happened on a few fingers but I don't know why. Any ideas what's causing it?

Take care,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. This was one of my first polishes! Love Blue! I get those white spots from ChG Matte Magic sometimes, I guess it is just the matte formula's....try shaking it well before you use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Если вы ищите салон красоты или парикмахерскую в Киеве. Я вам помогу) Посетите мой сайт салон красоты в центре Киева

    ReplyDelete