Monday, January 2, 2012

Cult Nails Blackout and some more Correction Tape

sun

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been gone so long. Busy time of year and all. This was my New Years mani. Two coats of Cult Nails Blackout and a layer of Wet n Wild Correction Tape. My husband picked this one out. I really liked it except for the weird Seche Vite shrinkage. Usually SV shrinks my tips but this time it shrunk at the bottom creating weird lines. Strange! If I was going to wear Blackout by itself I would probably have worn three coats. I had some thin spots. Check it out and let me know what you think. Sorry I don't have any pictures of Blackout by itself but I did these nails at night, hence the SV. Usually my go to topcoat is Cult Nails Wicked Fast.

sun


shade

I got a new camera for Christmas so bear with me a little. My next few posts will be a mix of new and old camera shots. Today's pictures are with the new one. It's more color accurate I think but taking some time to learn.

Have a great day!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment