Friday, January 20, 2012

Essie Armed and Ready


Hello!

Today I have the new Essie Armed and Ready. This is from the new Go Overboard collection. So far this is the only one I bought but I may go back for the purple, Playdate. I think if you took all the colors in camouflage and mixed them together this is the color you would get, plus some gold shimmer. I love this so much more on my nails than I thought I would. This is also one of the most opaque Essie polishes I've ever used. The photos show two easy coats and my favorite Cult Nails Wicked Fast topcoat. Take a look.


All photos were taken in the sun. The shade shots just looked really bad. Do you have this polish yet or any plans to pick it up? This could kick Essie Pretty Edgy out of first place on my Essie list :)

Have a great Friday!
Sara


1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty! Can't wait to get my hands on it. Glad to hear the formula is opaque.

    ReplyDelete