Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zoya Yara


Hello and happy Tuesday to you all!

Can someone please tell me why I took so long to wear Yara? She is such a gorgeous color. Such a pretty olive green with amazing gold glitter thrown in. This is two easy coats of Yara. The first picture and the last picture were taken in full sun. The other two were in the shade.





I just love Zoya! Out of all the Zoyas I own, and there are a lot, there have only been three that I didn't love. Areej, Stacy and Reece just didn't do it for me. So I'm curious. What is your very favorite Zoya color and your least favorite?

Have a great day!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I got this as part of the recent promotion & I definitely want to wear it soon. I think my favorite is Zara & my least favorite is Kiki. It's not a bad polish but it's not very unique either. But I love all my Zoyas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alaina! I love Zara too. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete