Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Lazy Valentines Manicure



Happy Valentines Day my lovely readers!

Today I have a super lazy mani for you. When my sister said that China Glaze Love Marilyn looked like Valentines in a bottle, I knew I had to wear it today. I majorly suck at nail art so this was perfect. My little sister is wearing it too. We're like twins which is funny because she already has a twin. Now fair warning, these photos are less than stellar. It rains about 4 days a year here and today is one of them. This is three coats of Love Marilyn. The close ups show a few sparse areas but in real life you can't see them. I think next time I wear this I will do a silver base, like Zoya Trixie first, then two coats of LM.


So what are you wearing today?

Have a great day!
Sara

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm horrible at nail art so this would have been perfect for yesterday.

    ReplyDelete