Friday, March 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Zeus


Happy Friday! Today's post is scheduled in advance because I'm having my wisdom teeth out this morning. When I heard about the new Sinful Colors Cast Away collection I knew I had to have this. Such a pretty purple with pink shimmer. This is two coats and the formula is great. On my ring finger I added a nail tattoo from bigRuby. Click the link and check them out. They are water decals and couldn't have been easier to use. So cool!


I have one other color from this collection to show you still. I'm going to try to schedule a few more posts because I don't know how long I'm going to be out of it plus my kid is on spring break next week. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Sara

6 comments:

  1. Oh neato, this is like a purple version of Cinderella! I think I like how Zeus looks better, I may have to pick this one up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick this one up! I do like Zeus better than Cinderella.

      Delete
  2. Looks great on you! Hope your recovery from the dentist is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeus is seriously the only one I LOVE out of the collection. The rest are just kinda, meh to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up three but Zeus is the clear winner for favorite from the collection.

      Delete