Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Fairy Princess



Today's polish is a real stunner. This is three coats of Sonia Kashuk Fairy Princess. I was at Target a few weeks ago checking out the polish of course, when I picked up what I thought was mint cream color. To my surprise and delight this mint polish has an amazing blue shimmer in it. Best part is that it is completely noticeable on the nail. This is three coats and topcoat. Take a look!

I just love it when a polish shocks me like this did. It's a fantastic polish plus the name is killer, right? Have you tried any Sonia Kashuk polishes. I have a few and they are all great.

Have a happy Tuesday!
Sara

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I might have to waltz on over to my Target and pick up a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely go have a look at it.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of her polishes yet but that's stunning! I need to try to find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had very good luck with her polishes so far.

      Delete
  3. That is a gorgeous color! Target, here I come! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Love the shimmer...its a unique combo.

    ReplyDelete