Thursday, August 23, 2012

China Glaze Elephant Walk


Hi lacquer lovers!  So it's been a while since I've done any stamping.  I've been wanting to stamp again but didn't have time for a full mani.  This is the result.  Here is China Glaze Elephant Walk, a light gray with a subtle shimmer, and Hang Ten Toes on my accent nail.  Two coats of Elephant Walk was perfectly opaque and the formula was pretty good.  Hang Ten Toes was also two coats but the formula was a touch runnier.  I stamped a chevron pattern on my pink nail using WnW Black Creme, the most perfect stamping black.  Just one picture for you today because it was overcast out and all my photos look the same.  Do you like stamping or totally hate it?  I don't want it on every mani but sometimes it adds a touch of fun.

Take care,
Sara

2 comments: