Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sassy Lacquer Yeti Yeti Yeti

Hey guys!  Happy Wednesday.  Today I have the second Sassy Lacquer that I received for review.  Sassy Lacquer is handmade by Carrie of the blog Reflections, Sassy Nails, and Silly Diversions.  Yeti Yeti Yeti is a clear base packed with teal shimmer, white bars, medium and fine white hexes, fine silver glitter and micro fine teal glitter (I stole all that right from the description in the Sassy Lacquer shop).

Sun

I layered this over several colors on a nail wheel.  I tried Zoya Charla and Dove, China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic, Recycle and Pelican Gray, among others.  In the ene I went with CG Recycle with and accent nail using Jessica Frost at All Costs, a dark teal.  I used two coats of Yeti Yeti Yeti.  Now on to what you're here for, the photos.

Sun
Sun
This polish is totally drool worthy.  It makes the Jessica, which is super similar to Zoya Cynthia, sparkle.  Now if you're like me and not a huge bar glitter fan, I have good news.  Carrie does custom orders.  I received this mini to review.  I ordered a full size of Yeti Yeti Yeti a few weeks ago and asked for the bars to be left out.  Carrie said that was no problem at all and mixed up my polish.  I had it in my hot little hands super fast.  Awesome polish with awesome customer service.  It's a win/win situation.  Go check out the Sassy Lacquer shop right away.  Click here for the shop link and here for the facebook page.

I really hope you all like this as much as I do.  Are you looking forward to winter collections coming out?  I am!!

Sara

3 comments: