Friday, November 30, 2012

Different Dimension That Is So Fetch


Good morning!  Quick post for you today because my little guy's 5th birthday is this weekend and I've got to get moving to get all the party stuff done.  Plus add in the end of the soccer season for both boys and doing their pictures on Sunday, we have one busy weekend.  Today I have Different Dimension That is so Fetch for your viewing pleasure.  I recently acquired the purple version of Essie Lilacism and just knew it would be the perfect base for That is so Fetch.  This is two coats over Lilacism.  I'm so in love with this combo.  I got a ton of compliments on it.  The glitter was super easy to use and the formula was great.


Sadly there was no sun the day I took these photos but I just had to show you the pretty, pretty polish.  If you're interested in seeing this or anything else Different Dimension has to offer click here to head over to her etsy shop.  I plan on wearing Doppelgänger this weekend.

Have a great day!
Sara

*I purchased this polish with my very own money*

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I just love purples and this has so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous glitter! I may have this polish, but I haven't worn it yet. I need to asap!

    ReplyDelete