Sunday, December 23, 2012

China Glaze Little Drummer Boy & Glitter All the Way


Hello!  Quick post today about an awesome color that has been hanging out in my untrieds forever.  China Glaze Little Drummer Boy is a gorgeous dark blue with an amazing formula.  This one could easily be a one coater but since I didn't wrap my tips with the first coat, I did two.  I added a bit of China Glaze Glitter All the Way to my accent nail using an eyeshadow applicator to sponge it on.  It's a really dense glitter so it didn't work out quite the way I wanted but I like it anyhow.


Not the best pictures I've ever taken but it was weirdly overcast but still sunny outside.  I don't know what year Little Drummer Boy came out but I do know it's awesome.  I also think it would be good for stamping.  Do you have a favorite China Glaze holiday polish?

Sara

*I purchased this polish myself a long time ago.  Then it sat in my untrieds for atleast a year.  I have a problem, I know*

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The accent nail looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this mani! Very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great combination! The glitters look fantastic against the dark blue. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete