Friday, January 18, 2013

KBShimmer Oh Splat!

Shade

Happy Friday!  Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?  I'm going to try to take my boys mini golfing.  We've missed out the last few weekends due to sickness and freaky cold weather.  Anyway on to why your here.  This is KBShimmer Oh Splat, a white jelly base with multi colored glitter.  I'm a sucker for the white base polishes with glitters in them.  The formula on this one is fantastic.  This is three coats, it was pretty good at two but I wanted the VNL gone.  Plenty of glitter with each coat.  Love!!

Shade

Sun
 So far I've loved every KBShimmer polish I've tried.  Next on my wishlist is Elle.  What's your favorite KBShimmer polish?

Until next time,

Sara

*I was buying this polish for a girl in my bday group when an extra just jumped into my cart and found it's way to my house.*

4 comments:

  1. I am totally loving these creamy white polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this polish! I've been wanting it for what seems like forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great swatch of this one... I think i need it now!

    ReplyDelete