Sunday, July 7, 2013

China Glaze That's Shore Bright

Sun

Hello!  I have a quickie post for you today.  I'm still camping and hopefully haven't strangled anyone yet haha.  This is China Glaze That's Shore Bright from the new summer 2013 collection.  This is a nice, bright purple.  Not sure that I'd call it a neon but it's still pretty loud.  When I first put it on I wasn't sure I'd like it but as the day wore on I fell in love with it.  This is two coats of a just ok formula.  It was kinda streaky and now looking at pictures I think I should have done three coats.

Shade
So what do you think?  I picked this and a few others from this collection up that I'm sure you'll be seeing soon.

Until next time...

Sara

*I snuck away to Ulta to buy this polish during the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale since apparently Sally's isn't getting this collection.*

4 comments:

  1. I really like this polish. I've been looking for it but can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a pretty color! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been camping for a while! I max out at two nights and that's with plenty of amenities. I like a mattress and running water all under the same roof. This is a gorgeous orchid purple. And, I will now, armed with your disclosure info, stop stalking Sally's for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I can't detect any streaks in your photos! pretty purple :)

    ReplyDelete