Thursday, September 12, 2013

China Glaze Tongue & Chic

Sun

Good afternoon lovelies!  I'm not usually big on fall color but I knew that China Glaze Tongue & Chic was going to come home with me.  It's a gorgeous darkened teal that was perfect and opaque in one coat.  Yes you read that right, one coat.  So to make this even better I used Rendezvous With You as an accent nail and it was also perfect and opaque in one single coat.  All my pictures are one coat of both polishes and topcoat.  It really bares repeating, one coat!  These are seriously perfect.  Makes me happy that I spent Mr. MLiP's money on them haha.  I also bet these would be great for stamping.

Sun

Shade
These are the only two I bought from the fall collection.  Am I missing out on any?  Any others I should rush out and buy?  I've kinda been eyeballing Strike up a Cosmo.

Until next time...Have a great Thursday!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment