Thursday, September 5, 2013

Orly Pixie Powder

Shade
Hello!  Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I have a really neat Orly to show you.  This is Pixie Powder layered over Orly Pixie Dust (one of my all time favorite grays).  When I picked Pixie Dust for the base coat I didn't know the name of Pixie Powder so I had a good chuckle when I realized it was a double pixie mani.  I'm a dork, I know.  Anyway this is two coats of purple sparkly goodness over a gray base color.  Pixie Powder should definitely be layered as it would take several coats to get opaque.  The formula was great.  Also it wasn't super gritty like I was expecting.
 
Shade
Shade
I'm really digging this fine glitter polish.  Bonus it was super easy to remove.  I really think Orly should get more recognition.  I like the brand a lot.

Until next time...

Sara


6 comments: