Sunday, November 10, 2013

LynBDesigns Blue Moonstone


Hi Everyone!  I have a quickie post tonight of a mani that I was so in love with.  This is LynBDesigns Blue Moonstone with a small accent of LynBDesigns All Holo's Eve.  I'm having a bad blogger moment and I can't remember if this is two or three coats of Blue Moonstone.  I do remember that the formula was smooth and easy to apply.  I had very minimal clean up with this polish.  I bought some cool french tip guides from Born Pretty Store.  They have a few different shapes that give different looks than the typical french tip guide.  All of today's pictures were taken in full sunlight.




I hope you all have a fabulous night.  Until next time...

Sara

*I bought these polishes myself.  I stalked the LynBDesigns facebook page for a sale then jumped all over these two.*

No comments:

Post a Comment