Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Finger Paints Symmetrical Symphony

Shade
Hey guys!  I'm back with a second flakie from the Finger Paints Kaleidoscope collection today.  Hopefully I'll have all the others for you but that probably won't happen until later this weekend.  Today's flakie is Symmetrical Symphony layered over Finger Paints Black Expressionism and an accent of China Glaze First Mate.  I'm trying to pick a color that I think the flakie will look good over in addition to the black with each mani.  I think I picked well today.  Again this is just one coat of Symmetrical Symphony with topcoat in each picture.

Sun

Shade

Shade

Shade
I know it's a lot of pictures again but I really just wanted to show all the different colors.  I hope you all have a great day!

Until next time...

Sara

1 comment: