Monday, June 2, 2014

Rica Bottled Unicorn Fart

*Purchased by me*


Hello!  I have a fun polish to show you today.  This super cool glitter is Rica Bottled Unicorn Fart, fun neon glitters in a clear base.  I started with a base mani of Sation Tardy Tart and Zoya Rocky on the accent nail.  Then I did a quick (and if you look at my middle finger, unsuccessful) gradient, using the brush of the polish.  The glitter laid flat and was smoothed out with a layer of Glossy Glam, Rica's quick dry top coat.  It was a bit overcast when I took these photos so no direct sun shot today.


One of my favorite things about the Rica brand is if it's for sale in the shop then it is ready to ship right then.  Every time I've ordered anything from Rica it's been shipped the next day.  You can click here to check out the shop.  Be sure to take a look at Glossy Glam while you're there.  It's an awesome topcoat.  You can find Rica on facebook as well.  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Strange name but what an awesome polish - looks good over the base colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is hilarious! Great looking glitter though.

    ReplyDelete