Friday, July 4, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Glory

*Purchased by me*


Hey guys!  Happy 4th of July to all my US readers!  Happy Friday for everyone else.  For today's mani I used Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Glory, the most gorgeous shimmery blue.  The formula on this one is a bit thick but it's very pigmented and was easy to apply.  I'd rather have a polish on the thick side than runny and a pain to apply honestly.  I used two coats and top coat and I was good to go.  Since this is a 4th of July mani I just had to add something.  I used star decals from Nail Vinyls and a holo top coat from Polish Addict Nail Color to add the stars to this mani.


Glory is no longer available but I just got some awesome blogger mail from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  This summer collection is to die for.  So head on over to facebook and give BEGL a like so you can be ready for the summer collection.  You can purchase BEGL here.  I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.  Happy 4th of July!!!

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous blue! Love it!

    Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty blue! I love the subtle star here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your photos and reviews are just so fantastic. <3 Thank you for always making my polishes look good! :D

    ReplyDelete