Friday, September 5, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren Seashore

*Purchased by me*


Hey everyone!  Today I have a quick and easy mani featuring a limited edition polish from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, Siren Seashore, and China Glaze So Blue Without You.  Siren Seashore was a limited edition that sadly is no longer available but it's so pretty I had to show it off.  I used three coats of Siren Seashore and two coats of So Blue Without You.  So Blue is seriously one of my favorite blues.


While Siren Seashore is no longer for sale, there is another polish form the LE Siren line coming up later this month I believe.  You can see a sneak peek on Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer's facebook page.  Have you tried out BEGL yet?  If not, you should!  BEGL is one of my absolute favorite indies.  Have a nice night!

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. That crelly color is pretty and goes so well with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manis are always so well thought out and lovely <3 Thank you for showcasing my polishes!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty glitter! I love how it looks :-)

    ReplyDelete