Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Look I Stamped!!



Hey all!  Recently I was perusing Instagram and saw Bundle Monster had a new huge stamper.  This sucker is gigantic!  I shared a photo on my facebook page the other day.  Now I'm not a huge stamper just because the inner perfectionist in me freaks out at the littlest imperfections.  But I just had to see this stamper in person, so I ordered it.  It came super fast from Hawaii.  Last night I decided to stamp a full mani and see how it worked.  I have to say I'm pretty impressed.  It picked up the images super easy and I was able to cover my whole nail pretty easy.  I started with a base color of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Monster's Tea at Tiffany's, then used a black cream to stamp this image from Mash plate 48.




So it's not perfect but I'm loving it.  I feel like I have the stamping bug again.  Now to build up some courage to try out some of the really neat stamping techniques.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

Sara

3 comments: